Thursday, March 31, 2011

Code?

So nothing THAT exciting today, i just brushed up my skills on riding a Muggle Car, which i named "Appa" since i'm also a earth bender.

Basically for those of you who aren't in my life

I'm an Earth Bender (avatar the last air bender) However my code name is Yoouai
I am An Elvaclan (Calleva)
I am United States of America (My WWIII)
And i'm also a die-hard Hufflepuff (Harry Potter) But i'm also code names Lilly EVANS
Just because there is another Lilly POTTER.

So yep. My car is named Appa and my friends car is called Momo, get over it. Here i am convinced i am only a year long internship for muggle studies, and that's only because i never got my Hogwarts letter. Dang it. I love the fact i can pretend here, and i do it mainly for saftey of the blog. I don't want people to walk up to me knowing who i'm dating, where i park Appa, or more importantly information about my loved ones. So yeah code gets out alot.

Tomorow i'm presenting in Muggle Theater class my musical about a sci-fi romance, its dark but relatable with a fairy-tale twist. Its really pretty and its main focus is the music instead of the acting, but the story is amazing too (i wrote the script and lyrics for most- i have a composer who i shall from this point call "Webber") Because she or he is the next Andrew Lloyd Webber

I'm pretty excited, I already showed my professor professor privatley so i'm excited to show the rest of the class ... Wish Me luck?


Rose: She's good at communication and she believes in logic .... i love her :) Because i SUCK AT COMMUNICATION like if it was WWIII they'd be looking for me for months and would find me in CVS eating twinkies because i didn't tell anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment